Our Major Goals and Objectives
The main goals and objectives of London American City College are to increase students’ ability to apply theory in practice life.
- To help students become more proficient team leaders by helping them to think, write, and talk clearly, effectively, and creatively.
- To provide a complete set of instructional materials that would give students access to a world-class learning environment.
- To develop the interpersonal & transferable skills in students for maintaining good labor-management relationships in today’s business organizations.
- To develop cutting-edge knowledge & understanding across a broad range of vital business & management subjects such as accounting & finance, human resource management, entrepreneurship, strategic management, operations & quality management, marketing, international business & e-business.
- To help students to conceptualize, formulate & consider complex problems in an uncertain business environment during a period of deep recession & economic slowdown & to find & implement appropriate solutions.
- To help students benefit from industry case studies, teaching materials & courses that are fresh, practical & relevant to the fast-moving, global business world.
- To enhance the student’s ability to apply theory in practice in order to be confident & purposeful when faced with complex problems.
- To create a student-centered environment accessible to individuals of diverse ages, cultures & socio-economic backgrounds.
- To develop innovative management diploma programmes and Degrees that combine theory & practice & instill the spirit of systematic inquiry.
- To encourage creativity, scholarship & individual enterprise.
- To promote international perspectives in the curriculum developments among students & faculty.
- To encourage a critical thinking mind, a respect for diversity & a real understanding of one’s own & others’ goals.
- To foster a lifelong desire to learn & a commitment to contribute actively to our communities & to the world.
- To strengthen the communities we serve by supporting civic, cultural, co-operate, and educational organizations.
- To help students understand the objectives and practices of modern business management through a critical understanding of the various concepts, components, and theories with real-life examples and industry case studies.
- Give students cutting-edge management strategies for successfully and efficiently managing people, money, materials, and customers while also improving their knowledge and developing their capacity for strategic thought and action.
- To enable students to thrive in any world-class corporation and in the competitive international business environment.
- To enhance the standing and standard of management degrees so that graduates’ credentials truly benefit their careers and are highly regarded by employers.
- To provide world-class European and American Diplomas and Bachelor’s and Masters’s Degree programmes to suit the challenging needs of the day and to build a highly reputed global college of higher learning.
- To offer innovative Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), and Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programmes, which are exciting, stimulating, and challenging for the young professionals working in National and Global Corporations.
- To produce professionally trained star managers, executives, and global CEOs through excellent higher education and research.
- To prepare and train students to understand and apply modern innovative techniques and tools of key business and management disciplines.
- To offer the most innovative and unique learning experience through superb teaching by renowned Professors of International repute.
- To create a very dynamic and excellent learning environment by teaching today what can be implemented tomorrow.
- To provide an atmosphere of free thinking and to enhance students’ educational needs and career prospects and aspirations.
- To offer personal, relevant, flexible, contemporary & challenging European management Diplomas and Degree programmes to the international student community.
- To provide the students of the UAE with coherent goals based on researching business enterprises & management practices with comparative, international & national contexts in a historical, socio-economic institutional framework.
- To enable students to achieve a brilliant career & to lead their life with confidence.
- To offer engaging lectures on international standards, real-world industrial case studies, and the critical evaluation of models and processes in the classroom.
- To provide students with the information, abilities, and skills necessary to thrive in a diverse, increasingly international workplace.